[AccessD] Continuous Form - open for either this month or last month

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Apr 1 14:47:36 CST 2003

Gentlepersons and other List members,

I have a continuous form that will display about 20-30 records.  The
customer wants to input a month and have the form open showing the
records for that month.  But if there are no records for that month,
they want the form to open showing new records created from the previous
month and only showing some of the data in each record.  The rest of the
fields are to be blanked for input.  When the customer is finished
entering data into these records, all the records with data entered are
to be saved and the others not saved.

I know this is doable, and some of you may have already done something
similar.  However, I seem to be suffering a senior moment since I cannot
think of a way to doing the creating and saving.  I am using A2K/A02 on
Win2K.

TIA,

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division