[AccessD] Stop That Code!

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Apr 6 12:36:40 CDT 2003

Dear List:

I have some processes in an app which take a while to execute.  I generally put something on the screen to show the user that progress is being made. I'd like to give them the capability to abort the process by pressing the ESC key.  Maybe they used data selection criteria to select 12 records and instead selected 12,000.  Or made a mistake starting a long cost roll up or calculation which they'd like to abort.

What's the simplest way to accomplish this?

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software