[AccessD] A2002 Query Question

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Apr 11 05:16:37 CDT 2003

To all,

I have a query which displays the address of a job and the number of people allocated like so

Name     Add1                  Add2        Town            County      PCode       Staff
B&Q      6 Somewhere Close                 Anywhere        Everywhere  ZZ86 7DY    53

How I actually want it to display is :

Store                  Staff
B&Q                    53
6 Somewhere Close
Anywhere
Everywhere
ZZ 86 7DY

so the address appears as above and with any blank lines removed I tried something similar to the following :

Store : Name & chr(13) & iif(Isnull(Add1),"",Add1 & chr(13)) & iif(Isnull(Add2),"",Add2 & chr(13)) etc

but I then get each line of the address seperated by a control character, I'm sure I have used something similar before, but can't seem to find the code I used.

Anyone any ideas on how to achieve this.....

Thanks in advance....

Paul