[AccessD] Irritating Interface Problem

Mon Apr 21 09:13:05 CDT 2003

Cross posted to Access-D

Here's one for all you Registry hackers out there.

Whenever I open a table to take a look at the data, invariably the window
that opens is sized and positioned to that I cannot see the bottom row or
two of data, and consequently I cannot see the navigation buttons at the
bottom either. I have to resize the window every time. Module windows
exhibit the same problem, though to a lesser degree. The window is not quite
so oversized as a table window.

Does anyone know how I can persuade Access (97) to use a different window
size/position for these objects. I've tried closing the MDE window while
holding down the Shift key, the Controls key etc. I've tried selecting
'Save' from the file menu, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks,

Lambert