[AccessD] Setting up a strange report

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Thu Apr 24 08:49:11 CDT 2003

I have a report that I have to create which needs to look like a previous
excel spreadsheet that was created by hand before implementation of the
database.  I want to include several subreports in the detail section but I
cannot get the  headers of the subreports to show up.  I have the main
report bound to the client query which fills in the header information.  I
need to have the following subreports each of which has to have a header and
footer: lodging, food services, facility use, and miscellaneous.  I cannot
do a grouped report from one large query since I need to list all lodging
and food services possibilities whether or not they were used for any one
event and the outer joins won't work.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.