[AccessD] Strange reports

Bucher, Dave Dave.Bucher at state.mn.us
Thu Apr 24 11:08:11 CDT 2003

Susan--

I found good info on programmatically creating and populating Excel
workbooks and sheets by joining "Smart Access" at www.pinnaclepublishing.com
for a while.  Luckily, I haven't had a big need to code anything for Excel
that is this complicated (... yet *greatful laugh*)

For Access 2000 ... a Set objXL3 = CreateObject("Excel.Application.8") will
get you on your way.

Short of giving you code here ... offlist?

Dave

"It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off."

Message: 5