[AccessD] Word 10.0 Obejct Library Replaced Word 9.0 Object Library in References

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Apr 28 00:16:48 CDT 2003

Dear List:

Sorry for the repeat but I asked this question a couple of months ago and I can't find the answer in my notes or the archive so I have to ask again.

I'm running O2K here.  Somehow in my references Word 10.0 Object Library has replaced the Word 9.0 Object Library.  Again.  And I need the 9.0 back because that's what my clients have.  Tried using my Office 2000 Professional to repair but no soap.

Someone gave me the answer before - was pretty simple IIRC.  I'll save the answer this time. Promise.

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software