[AccessD] 1 document pending for Administrator ???

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Apr 28 15:19:17 CDT 2003

First off, I have Win2k and Access2k, and am the sole user of my computer. I have several reports that print just fine, including some labels. However, I have a new report that is also labels (name tags), that just won't print. If I look at the "tip" by the printer icon next to the time, it says there is one document pending for Administrator.

I have a vague memory of this happening once before, and the solution was to change the printer to "specific" instead of default, but that doesn't work either.

Why does this happen, what can I do to keep it from happening, and how do I make it print?

--
Kathryn Bassett (Pasadena CA)
http://www.databaseadvisors.com