[AccessD] ? Network Connection Lost?

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Apr 28 18:14:59 CDT 2003

I have a report (prints labels with pictures) that works fine. I did a copy/paste of the report so that I have a duplicate of it with a new name (will be slightly modifying that one). The original still will do the print preview, but the new one doesn't. I've tried a couple things, and one of them elicited an error that included phraseology of "the expression OnFormat ... error accessing file, Network Connection may have been lost"

This is a laptop with no network connection. What's going on, and why won't it do the print preview.

--
Kathryn Bassett (Pasadena CA)
http://www.databaseadvisors.com