[AccessD] OT: Outlook rules - what does "run a script" do?

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 29 07:56:32 CDT 2003

Faith has no bounds.

I have been trying to get Outlook XP to run a VBA sub when a mail item
arrives. and I have been following the help files.

The sub, which works fine when run by hand, "exports" the incoming mail
item into an Access database.  (See moderators, its not really off
topic!     ;-^)    )

SO how do I get outlook to run the vba code?  Using the rule wizard I
have found an action called "run a script".  There is no help on it, nor
does the listbox in the popup helper get filled in.  Is this what I'm
looking for?  Should I stick to the gardening?
Whyarethesepeoplesayingnasty.....

Tia
Bruce