[AccessD] Updating queries with linked tables

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Apr 1 09:24:56 CST 2003

MessageWell, when you say "combine" -- I think of append or UNION. Relationships "join" records -- nothing wrong with the way you siad it -- I just thought I'd check to make sure. So here's the next question -- how do you know it's not updateable? Are you getting an error message? Is there a blank (new) record at the bottom of the query in Datasheet View?

Susan H.

  Standard left outer join on staff ID - is there another way?!
  *bangs head on desk*

  R.