[AccessD] VBE

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Apr 1 15:09:16 CST 2003

All I am saying is that VBA within any office program of the same
'generation' IS THE SAME VBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Charlotte.  Open Access (whatever version you want).  Go into the
references and look at Visual Basic For Applications.  Take a look at the
location and file used for that reference.  That reference IS VBA.  Now open
Word (same version).  Again open your references......look at Visual Basic
For Applications....surprise!!!! It's the same file.  Maybe that's a fluke,
let's try Excel.  Let's look in the references........uh oh.....looks like
the same file to me.  Hold on a second.  Access, Word and Excel aren't the
only programs in the Office Suite.  Let's try PowerPoint...oh man...it's the
same .dll.  Aha, let's try Outlook....hmmmmm....imagine that.

Okay, I know I'm being a smart a55 <grin>, but do you get my point?

Drew