>net - was RE: [AccessD] ADP vs Access mdb/SQL

John W. Colby jcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Tue Apr 1 21:23:28 CST 2003

Yea, I get that newsletter.  The .net branding was going overboard a little.

As a programmer I am very impressed with the .net framework however.  I
started reading the forms chapter of the book I'm studying and the things
that are just built in are really awesome.  Trying to get a handle on it
just reading a book is rough sledding, I can tell you that.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting