[AccessD] OT Got it: Was... Rate for first time

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Apr 2 11:28:11 CST 2003

Hi Virginia

> Thank you! I am a bit nervous about doing it all. I think once I get into it
> I will calm down and it should start fitting together. Right now the whole
> project seems so overwhelming.

> I don't know what I would do without everyone's help and support. Thank you
> so much!

You are very welcome! Maybe we all added a tiny tiny part to your
success (nice thought anyway)? In my nicely cleaned archive I located
more than 100 messages addressed to you from numerous list members -
the first message, by coincident, from myself in October 1998 in the
days of the old list of MT Group!

/gustav