[AccessD] ADP vs Access mdb/SQL

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Apr 2 11:41:21 CST 2003

Hi Charlotte

> Like working with dbf files??  Are you crazy?

Oops, Charlotte, certainly not! Sorry for the confusion.
But I know some getting tears in their eyes when talking about dBase
and dbf files.

Personally I think that bringing all data files into
one mdb was the single most brilliant idea behind Access.

So, if you don't want to bring back the time of dbf files, leave Alpha
Five and move on.

/gustav