[AccessD] A97 - Application Error

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Wed Apr 2 11:59:43 CST 2003

Bad news in my book!  I have had the same issue and it is on
workstations that are using Win2K.  I get the offending error when a
user is trying to print a specific report.  Other reports work fine.
However, this report was converted from a form.  Recreating the report
would take a lot of time - it is very extensive.

Our network folks were never able to get this error figured out.  Also,
as time goes on, some of the other reports that were converted from
forms have begun to do the same thing.

Because we all will be eventually going to this operating system and to
AXP, I have a version of the database set up in XP.  I noticed today
that the reports print fine from Win2K now - although I thought I had
tried that a month ago and it didn't work.  Thought I would have to
recreate all the problem reports - which I really don't want to have to
do.

Not much help for you, but some background.  If you get the problem
solved, I would be very interested in the solution.

>>> jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com 04/01/03 12:05PM >>>
Hello everyone,

First I would like to thank all of you who have responded to my
questions
over the past couple weeks concerning ADO.  It has been very helpful.
However now I have an A97 question.

When trying to open a form in A97 the following error message appears
(open in normally, design view, or trying to delete it):

Anyone have any ideas of why this might be happening or any suggestions
fix it.  I have already done a repair of the db, a compact, and a
compile
of it.

TIA.

-Jeff