[AccessD] OT Got it: Was... Rate for first time

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Apr 2 14:39:16 CST 2003

Successful apps are doomed to be rewritten. Failed apps simply die.

-- Fuller's Third Law

Congratulations on your success, and who among us has not had that same
thought? "I --- the godlike being that I am -- wrote this shit!?

Fuller's Fourth Law:

Experts fail 100 times as often as the sum of failures by novices,
intermediates and "power users".

vbg