[AccessD] ADP vs Access mdb/SQL

John W. Colby jcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Thu Apr 3 07:37:33 CST 2003

>1. MS has always promoted Access as a super user tool.

You know, that's true except - they have spent a TON of money making the
whole VBA thing talk to the object model.  They actually write their own
wizards in VBA.  So they have also treated it as a true development system,
including a very nice IDE for doing breakpoints, watches, debug window etc.
That is NOT a "Power user's tool" by any stretch of the imagination.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting