[AccessD] OT - My dog is dying

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Fri Apr 4 09:19:30 CST 2003

Virginia,

On a little bit happier note, many years ago, we had a dog that got
heartworms.  We were told that she would die without a drastic treatment.
The treatment had something to do with cyanide.  The vet told us it would
either cure her or kill her.  So we tried it.  She was sick for a while
during treatment, but she survived.  She is gone now, but lived for many
years after that.

Bobby