[AccessD] Deselect all items from a multi-Select list box

Fri Apr 4 10:07:48 CST 2003

Here's another way to do it, which could be faster depending on how many
items are in the list...

Sub ClearListBox(lst As ListBox)
Dim sRowSource As String
    sRowSource = lst.RowSource
    lst.RowSource = ""  ' no row source, so nothing is selected
    lst.RowSource = sRowSource
End Sub

Lambert