[AccessD] roundup - decimal places

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Tue Apr 8 06:16:21 CDT 2003

Hello Charles,

I use single as datatyping.
Here are a few values that i received as result:

2,199998
0,2000008
0,2999992
3,799999
-1,430511E-06
1,519918E-06
-1,937151E-07

this result i received from numbers that were entered directly in the
Table.(see first mail)

I don't know what hardware specifications you need, but its a laptop
Acer Travelmate 620, Pentium III, CPU1000MHz
535MHz and 248MB RAM, WindowsXP, Home edition

Pedro Janssen