[AccessD] Dates again- aarrgghh

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 9 07:35:41 CDT 2003

I am amazed that that 'feature' hasn't bitten me before. Shouldn't we non US developers get a discount? (grin)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stuart McLachlan
  To: Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. ; accessd at databaseadvisors.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [AccessD] Dates again- aarrgghh

  It's a "feature" of Access.  From  the A2K Help file:

  "Use International Date Formats in SQL Statements

  You must use English (United States) date formats in SQL statements in Visual Basic.
  However, you can use international date formats in the query designgrid."

  On 9 Apr 2003 at 20:03, Software Design & Solutions P wrote:

  > MessageThat's so strange. So it's an SQL setting?
  > Thanks Andy / Gustav - advice taken.
  >
  > Kath

  Lexacorp Ltd
  http://www.lexacorp.com.pg