[AccessD] Access XP Meltdowns

MarkH markH at bitgen.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 12:05:37 CDT 2003

I've only been playing with XP for a couple of weeks, but have created
both new databases and converted older ones... Have made some really
silly mistakes and coded well into the night but so far (touch wood) not
one crash. Have even speed tested different methods by looping through
code ten thousand times - no problems there either.

Good luck

Mark
PS - Odds on I will have spoken too soon :o(