[AccessD] Access XP Meltdowns

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Apr 9 12:10:32 CDT 2003

Is it an MDB or an ADP? I do almost all my work in ADPs and I haven't
noticed this. I have, however, noticed that sometimes it loses track of
event code. Click the property sheet and go in, and there's the code, but
before you do so the whole event tab is blank. No idea why it does that.

On this project I'm not using SourceSafe, so possibly the problem is there,
not in Access 2002?