[AccessD] Dates again- aarrgghh

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 12:28:00 CDT 2003

Well at least yyyymmdd makes some kind of sense. It follows the
principle of any numbering system in having the higher order numbers to
the left, working down to lower order to the right. And the UK version
does at least do the same in reverse. I've never understood the logic of
the US format (ducks).

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk <http://www.minstersystems.co.uk/>