[AccessD] Printing in Access 2002

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Wed Apr 9 14:07:39 CDT 2003

Liz,
I don't have a solution but we do have similar problems.  With ours, on
some PCs Print Preview only shows the top third of the document and if
there is a chart embedded you can't see it, just white space.  Also,
when printing, again only on some PCs, it indents the document three
inches from the left cutting off text on the right.  When I tried to
duplicate these problems, my PC did everything correctly??  Our IT
people came by and said they know there is a problem with WinXP/OXP PCs
and some Hewlett Packard LaserJet printers (we have HP LaserJet 8100 N
printers).  Unfortunately, at this point in time M$ and HP are just
pointing at each other, saying it's not our problem.  About 6 months
ago, our office replaced 350 Win95, Win98, O97 PCs with WinXP/OXP and
our IT people have been going crazy ever since.  Sorry I couldn't be
more helpful.
Ed

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us