[AccessD] AccessD Archives are UP!

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Apr 9 21:01:06 CDT 2003

When it's up again (watch in a post or two from me.....bad morning....), it
should take approx. 2 hours max to show up.  It could take a hair less, and
it could be a LOT faster.  The 'archiver' runs every 2 hours, so messages
aren't in the database until the archiver retrieves them.  The indexer runs
every 10 minutes....so it could take 2 hours and 10 minutes to be archived,
and then indexed, at which point it would show up in a search.

Drew