[AccessD] Access crashing on Citrix

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Apr 10 03:03:27 CDT 2003

Hi Mark

In that case I would try moving these tables to a temporary file
recreated at each session for each user. It really isn't that
difficult - code or links to code have been published at the list
earlier.
I have used the technique once for an app that does a lot of
importing and validation and the combination of a write-protected app
and temporary datafiles which never bloat or get corrupted is great.

/gustav