[AccessD] Debugging problem

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 08:47:36 CDT 2003

Arthur,

 As Charles said, in the OnOpen controls are being created so you need to
move the code. Although I would not place code in the OnCurrent, but rather
OnLoad.  At that point, all controls have been created.

 Note to that you can still do this in OnOpen if you'd like by placing a
Me.Repaint just before the control check.  This will force Access to finish
creating the controls before continuing.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443