[AccessD] Enterprise Manager replacement ???

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Apr 10 15:29:15 CDT 2003

As it happens I just did a bunch of work on this. Had to create an Access
app that would let its user run a CD whose Setup copied an ADP to hard disk,
installed a new database, and connected the ADP to said DB. Learned a LOT
about SQL-DMO in a compressed timeframe, no thanks to the MS Help documents,
mind you. Had to google and regoogle numerous times before I discovered
everything I needed. Also got some help from the author of dbaMgr, an EM
replacement written in VB. I don't have an EM replacement because those were
not my requirements, but I'm partway there and intend to finish the job.
I'll add your request to my ToDo list.