[AccessD] OT: Iraq

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 10 18:35:04 CDT 2003

well argued alternate views??
Who would determine that that happens?
I mean no offence to anyone but I value the list and think politics can quickly get people pretty upset.

Are you saying this list is not for me because I say so?

Kath
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Maddison
  To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
  Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 8:25 AM
  Subject: RE: [AccessD] OT: Iraq

  Kath,

  The rule for the OT list is what happens on the OT list stays on the OT
  list.
  If any member feels they would be alienated by well argued alternate views
  to their own then its
  not a list for them.

  cheers

  Michael M

  Personally, I don't think that politics should even have a place on this OT
  list - too much chance of alienating members.

  Kath Pelletti
  Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd.
  Ph: 9505-6714
  Fax: 9505-6430