[AccessD] Strange happenings in Memo fields

David McAFee (Home) dmcafee at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 11 00:04:00 CDT 2003

Yup, its not in there. It happens on all computers that I've been on. At
first it freaked me out, because I thought it was putting a pipe in there
and I use pipes for delimiting things (does any domestically or
internationally use a pipe for any valid purpose?).

Anyway, I was just replying to Jeff Barrows as he was asking if anyone has
seen any text change in a memo field. I was just replying of what Example
I've seen, but none the less, if it is repeatable (and only on 1 computer)
maybe Jeff can check his auto complete.