[AccessD] well argued alternate views & politics

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Apr 11 09:36:53 CDT 2003

Whew! I thought, "I hope it wasn't me that they all hated!" But I
remember thumper and he wasn't I...or is it I aren't he? I miss the OT
list very much. I have been off of it since around October, and I still
find myself thinking, "I've got to share this w/the list" or, "I've got
to ask the list this." I just plain 'ol don't have the time to keep up
w/it any longer. Leaving was like breaking an addiction.

>>> kathryn at bassett.net 04/10/03 08:13PM >>>
...There was only one person whom none of us liked, and we were all
glad to see him go. Wm's definition of "thumper" might give you an idea
of how intractable the guy was.