[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer]Access ADP Error

Chris Mackin chris at denverdb.com
Fri Apr 11 12:06:46 CDT 2003

I would try changing the Data Type to Text and setting the limit at like
5000 characters (Access Text datatype <> SQL Text datatype)

I remember a long time ago having to do that with an Access 97 FE SQL 7 BE
so it may not be the same issue, but worth a shot.

Chris Mackin
Denver Database Consulting, LLC
www.denverdb.com