[AccessD] OT: Accelerated Masters Programs

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Apr 11 14:29:36 CDT 2003

Randy,

Now that you state your intention is to work toward senior management, I
can state that an MBA is almost a prerequisite these days to reach that
goal.  Also, experience int the operations side of an organization
always helps.  With your 10+ years on the technical side with an MIS,
you should consider the information intensive industries as your target
organizations since that gives you 10 years experience in the
operational side already.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency