[AccessD] OT: Yippie, I'm famous.....now if only some money w as involved....

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Sat Apr 12 22:54:31 CDT 2003

Of course I wasn't sleeping, don't you know, I never sleep.  <grin>

I was actually at work when it started, but I was on my way out, so I got
home about 20 minutes after it started.  Most people were sleeping so they
got to stand outside of their homes in 45 degree weather in pajamas, and
mostly barefoot!

Drew