[AccessD] A97 - One to Many Report

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Mon Apr 14 07:37:10 CDT 2003

You need to set the query up so that it has a Group By clause to combine the
many records into one record for that Contract Number.

Your report should have a textbox for the Contract Number and then textboxes
for all of the checkboxes.  Set the Format option for the textboxes
associated to the textboxes to True/False and you will get the result you
desire.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.