[AccessD] My response became an attachment??

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Apr 15 13:18:11 CDT 2003

Fine, if you didn't include your original response that started this
into an attachment) as plain text and see what happens.

But if you did include it, then you got problems because it didn't come
through either as text or as an attachment.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave