OT (Re: [AccessD] Error -2147319779: Method 'Name' of object'Reference' failed )

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Apr 15 15:06:45 CDT 2003

Yes, Susan, I'm back - the vacation was great! - we visited Netherlands,
Germany, Belgium and France in two weeks...
We've taken a lot of pictures - ~ 250+ - I still to scan and put some of
them on my Web-site...
I wish they never ended, the vacations like the ones we've had recently!...
BTW, Gustav Brock is here in St.Petersburg, Russia in his business/tourist
trip - first western member of AccessD in St.Petersburg, Russia - who is the
next?

Shamil :)