[AccessD] Enough, Already!!

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 15 18:40:37 CDT 2003

On 15 Apr 2003 at 16:35, Charlotte Foust wrote:

> Gah!!  Even this message also got a bounce!
>
> Charlotte Foust

Charlotte,

It's not because they don't like you or you plain text e-mails
('cause they are plain text), but that administrator account no
longer exists on their system and whom ever was subscribed at that
address didn't bother unsubbing before they nuke the account.

It's got nohting to do with you. Really it doesn't. :-)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I've learned....
That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most
peaceful feelings in the world.