[AccessD] Can User Select Zoom Level on Preview?

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Apr 15 19:43:48 CDT 2003

My website is down, unfortunately, so I sent you a zipped db offline.  It's
my Open Reports demo, which does exactly what you are asking to do.

My site has an example of this on there...or at least it did a month ago, I
haven't had a chance to put all my samples onto my new format.....though
I'll try to do so before the 24th, which is when my DSL is supposed to be
back up.

Drew