[AccessD] Error -2147319779: Method 'Name' of object 'Reference' failed

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Apr 16 10:37:07 CDT 2003

THNX for the info, Mark!

I've also searched Google before I posted to AccessD and I've seen that
info.
The problem is that the subject error happens on the customer's not mine PC
and they seems to be not that proficient with regsvr32 etc. - and I've to
find first of all a reasonable explanation why they get the subject error -
it happens when our compiled .mda (A2K) code refers to the
Application.Reference or CommandBar(s) objects - and this error appears only
in rare cases i.e. not on all customers PCs...

Shamil