[AccessD] Secured vs. Unsecured FEs

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Apr 16 18:13:13 CDT 2003

When I do independent contracting, that is exactly what I do ... Unless
the contract specfies otherwise.   I learned many years ago that it was
the only way to protect the application from "curious" users or those
who had taken a class in Access and were anxious to use what they
learned. <g>

Charlotte Foust