[AccessD] Secured vs. Unsecured FEs

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 16 19:06:31 CDT 2003

...yes, always unless the client stipulates otherwise ...and then I include
a clause about individual copyrights where such code is used AND charge him
a stiff differential for it ...client response varies ...most really don't
care about the code, they get it confused with the ownership of their data
...but for those that do, its available.

William Hindman
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund
Burke