[AccessD] Secured vs. Unsecured FEs

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Apr 17 04:58:01 CDT 2003

Ditto! never used an .mde in a final product...but then again, a lot of my
actual 'contract' work for Access stuff is repair or modify projects...not
complete from the ground up.  I have used them in testing, but that's it.  I
did notice they were still susceptible to the 97 'drag and drop' security
bug.

Drew