[AccessD] Access 2003 - Survey

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 19 09:57:48 CDT 2003

Martin,

  My top two:

1. Changes in Access since the last version.

2. Compatibility issues with installing and using while other versions of
Access are on the same machine.

  and of course it really would be nice to have a help system that works....

  I hope they get it right this time (Access).  I'm really getting tried of
using A97 (in fact I've been moving away from Access for quite some time
now).  Along the lines of what the others have said, I'm really getting
tired of the crap they put out.  I'm in the same line of thinking; I don't
even start to look at a new release until at least the first service pack.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443