[AccessD] Hidden form technques

John Ruff papparuff at attbi.com
Sun Apr 20 10:38:00 CDT 2003

Arthur,

You need to use an AutoExec macro to open the hidden form and in the Action
Arguments section make the Window Mode: Hidden

John V. Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :-)
Always Looking For Contract Opportunities

Home: 253.588.2139
Cell: 253.307/2947
9306 Farwest Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
                and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3