[AccessD] Hidden form technques

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Apr 21 06:35:03 CDT 2003

No, actually, I think I used AutoExec once back in Access 1.1, but never
since until yesterday. But did achieve exactly what I wanted: I have 3
versions of the app, each beginning on a different switchboard page. I
change one constant in the hidden form, which then opens the switchboard and
passes an argument in. The switchboard code looks for that starting page and
that's that. I then make the ADE for each version and presto, done.

A.