[AccessD] Irritating Interface Problem

Mon Apr 21 11:34:23 CDT 2003

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately that was not the cure. I tried
deleting the key, and then launched Access. No change. Nor did Access
rebuild the key entry, but I'd saved it beforehand. The value in the key was

1;403;687;937;983;

So I tried changing some of those numbers, but nothing seemed to make any
difference.

Lambert