[AccessD] Access 2003 - Survey

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 21 15:00:49 CDT 2003

Lawyer's seem to like Office's support of digital rights management.
When used with Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Office 2003 allows a
document owner to restrict how a document or e-mail can be used by
limiting others' ability to save, print, or forward it.  And the ability
to provide permissions to specific sections of a document using
SharePoint Team Services makes it easier to allow for multiple edits, to
simultaneously happen to the same document.

 But SharePoint doesn't seem to allow for a server license only per seat
which makes it  a bit restrictive and expensive  for net use.

 Ahh but lawyers get excited about all sorts of things. I remember
showing them how to put in a  one by one pixel web bug to tell them who
might be reading their word doc files.